For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Self-tapping screw for dowel-free window installation
For securing wooden, plastic and aluminium window and door frames to concrete, lightweight concrete, solid brick, limestone brick, aerated concrete, natural stone and other compression-proof solid materials, vertically perforated brick, perforated limestone brick and hollow lightweight concrete blocks.
- Drill hole diameters and screw-in depths for different materials specified in the table must be observed
- TS-U: Flat head for metal and plastic windows
- TS-H: Cylinder head for countersunk mounting in wooden windows
- Easy to screw in due to cutting groove in the thread
- Tension-free connection and no expansion pressure
- Continuous thread suitable for all window frame types and masonry types
- Optimum load transfer and grip of the bit due to TX drive
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!