For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
The perfect anchor for quick, reliable fixings in non-cracked concrete and for suspended ceilings.
For securing supports, beams, metal structures, brackets, cable conduits, mounting rails etc. to non-cracked standard concrete with a strength class of minimum C20/25 and maximum C50/60.
- * Not covered by the approvals, ** Increased clamping widths at reduced anchorage depths with lesser loads
- Tensile load: 2.9–37.2 kN, transverse load: 2.9–37.1 kN
- High permissible loads with low centre and edge distances
- Simple and quick push-through mounting
- Long thread for flexible use with various clamping widths
- Reduced anchorage depths allowed such as with reinforced concrete or reduced loads
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!