Exclusively for distributors
Anchor from polypropylene, weather-resistant with preassembled steel nail.
ETA for concrete, solid brick, perforated brick (usage categories A-B-C-D), limited for solid and hollow lightweight concrete blocks, aerated concrete
Field of Application:
For attaching polystyrene and mineral fibreboard. For external thermal insulation.
- Usage categories: A-B-C-D
- Recommended minimum anchoring depth: 40 mm
Notes on application:
- Drill a deep enough hole, length of anchor + > 1.0 cm
- Drill Ø 8 mm
- Remove drill cuttings
- Old plaster is not a load-bearing substrate; a larger drill hole depth and anchor length must be chosen accordingly
- Do not store/use below 5 °C
ETA currently available for downloading at www.acp-baustofftechnik.de
- Drill bit, dia. 8 mm
- Retaining plate, dia. 62 mm
- Stable head disc, plastic special head
- No thermal bridges
- Pre-assembled anchor and steel nail
- ETA (ETA-04/0030) as multiple attachment for the anchoring of bonded external thermal insulation composite systems in accordance with ETAG 004
- Ö-Norm Austrian standard B6400-2 in accordance with ETAG 004
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!