For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
The specialist anchor for fixings in polystyrene and rigid foam panels
Field of Application:
For securing electrical installations, lighting, building signs, letter boxes, motion detectors etc. to polystyrene panels, rigid foam panels and other thermal insulation composite systems.
Remove an area of plaster or other surface material from the substrate in the size of the wall plug collar. Screw the anchor in until flush using low torque without pre-drilling.
- Can be used outdoors or in wet rooms in conjunction with stainless steel screws
- Complicated mounting in masonry no longer required
- Prevents cold bridging effect
- Temperature-neutral -20°C to +100°C
- Easy handling and fast and low-cost attachment
- For an insulation anchor length of 95 mm, the screw diameter of 8 mm can be reduced to a screw diameter of 4–5 mm using the ACP nylon anchor (item no. 6100 08 40) -> universal application options.
Each pack of anchors includes a setting tool.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!