For attaching various insulation materials, also suitable as plaster base (for EIFS). For external thermal insulation.
ETA for concrete, solid brick, perforated brick, hollow blocks and aerated concrete (usage categories A-B-C-D-E), natural stone with dense microstructure.
- Usage categories: A-B-C-D-E
- Recommended minimum anchoring depth (h ef): 40 mm
- Application notes included in packs
ETA currently available for downloading at www.acp-baustofftechnik.de
- Retaining plate, dia. 60 mm
- Nail with snap-off tip makes it easier to hammer into very hard substrates
- Pre-expansion zone prevents slipping down into the drill hole
- Retaining plate also ideally suited as plaster base
- ETA (ETA-14/0129) as multiple attachment for the anchoring of bonded external thermal insulation composite systems in accordance with ETAG 004
- Ö-Norm Austrian standard B6400-2 in accordance with ETAG 004
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!