For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Packaging unitThe packaging unit (EU) indicates the number of items in a box, which corresponds to the packaging of the product. Here you specify the desired quantity of UE.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
Special anchor for aerated concrete
For use in aerated concrete for attaching:
- Façade structures
- Curtain rails
- Towel holders
- Wall cupboards
- Cable conduits
- Metal brackets
- Pipe clamps
- Skirting boards
- Borehole diameter = diameter of centre point
- Rotary, non-impact drilling
- Screw length = anchor length + clamping length + screw diameter
- Wood screws mean higher contact pressure for higher loads
- When using screws with a metric thread, an increased screw-in resistance should be used for calculations
- Can be used with various screw types and diameters (preliminary testing is advisable)
- The trilobular design causes the segments to dig into the aerated concrete when driven in and effectively prevent the anchor from turning
- Once the screw has been inserted, the 3 edges transfer the expansion pressure to the aerated concrete to optimum effect and guarantee high pull-out values
- Resistant to rotting, weathering and ageing
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!