Adjustable wooden spacer screw, zinc plated
Exclusively for distributors
Countersunk head with milling ribs, TX drive
For making changes to the spacing of wood substructures in masonry and wood.
Field of Application:
Wall and ceiling panels in interior construction.
The screw is screwed into the fixing base (wooden beam) through the support batten so that the screw is recessed into the support beam. The support battens can then be adjusted by rotating in the opposite direction.
Pre-drilling is recommended, in particular for dried battens.
When selecting the screw length, keep in mind that the thread must be fully anchored into the surface.
- Quick mounting as it is not necessary to underlay battens.
- Easy to equalise spaces by unscrewing using a screwdriver or power screwdriver.
- No pre-drilling in wood thanks to solid grooved part (edge distance 15 mm).
- For use with multi-purpose wall plugs without collar (art. no. 6101 ...) in all masonry.
- Milling ribs ensure clean sinking of the head.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!