For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
The patented combination of joint tape and sealing tape allows each processor to create connection joints free from defects.
MONTAPE is primarily used in interior finishing/dry walling in floor, wall and ceiling connections. It is used for acoustic coverage.
Field of Application:
MONTAPE 30 mm joint and partition wall tape is recommended for the creation of connection joints on dry linings or ceiling connections. That's why it has a fold-out integrated joint tape on one side.
MONTAPE 50 mm joint and partition wall tape can be used for the creation of connection joints on free-standing internal walls due to the fold-out integrated joint tape on two sides.
- Store frost-free in dry rooms
- Shelf life of at least 12 months
- Adhesive on one side
- Makes it easier to create standard- and manufacturer-compliant connecting joints free from defects.
- No acrylic joints necessary
- Saving time and money - MONTAPE combines several work steps in one and enables fast and effective working (e.g. no more time-consuming bonding of joint tape required)
- The integrated joint tape saves the laborious application of adhesive tapes on non-adhesive wall surfaces.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!