Metal frame anchor TU 10
Exclusively for distributors
For secure and rapid installation of window and door frames
- Material – sleeve: Sheet steel with aluminium/zinc mounting
- Material – screw: Steel, galvanised
- Cone: Case-hardened steel, galvanised
The TU 10 metal frame anchor can be used to attach frames of all kinds and wooden or metal substructures to concrete or solid brick substrates.
Field of Application:
For securing wooden, plastic and aluminium window and door frames to concrete, solid brick, sand-lime brick, natural stone and other compression-proof solid materials.
- Drill diameter = anchor diameter
- Non-impact creation of bore holes in masonry
- Striking shoulder on screw head prevents premature expansion when knocking in
- Cone lock reliably prevents joint rotation and dropping out of the sleeve
- European Technical Approval
- Fire protection R120
- Tension-free spaced mounting without padding
- Countersunk head for easy countersinking into the window frame.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!