For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Thread type x anchor diameter: M5
- Min./max. board thickness/mirror thickness (d a): 10-70 mm
- Material: Steel / plastic
- Nominal drill hole diameter: 12/13
- Surface: Zinc plated
- Recommended tensile load in plasterboard 9,5 mm: 0.20 kN
- Recommended tensile load in plasterboard 2 x 9,5 mm: 0.40 kN
- Recommended tensile load in plasterboard 12,5 mm: 0.25 kN
- Recommended tensile load in plasterboard 2 x 12,5 mm: 0.50 kN
- show more ... show less ...
Available in 1 version
Prices for customers after login
Exclusively for distributors
Packaging unitThe packaging unit (EU) indicates the number of items in a box, which corresponds to the packaging of the product. Here you specify the desired quantity of UE.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!